My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

watercolor prints


Breezy Day in Oxford, MD was taken from my calendar from a few years ago. It was one of my favorites as it caught the day perfectly. This store was located on a little dusty street that ended up at a one car ferry and an old Inn that is now a restaurant. I liked the building and the way I captured the sky. I hope you enjoy it. I still have copies of this that come matted for $ 25.00 or to buy a framed one come to one of my shows. To get on my e-mail list for my newsletter, send me an e-mail. bdp04@comcast.net. And remember to take some time to stop for a few minutes and reflect on what God has done for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment