My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I just returned from the Art on the Green show in Historic New Castle, DE. Weather was sunny and then overcast. Luckily, we had finished and packed up as the first raindrop hit our windshield.
We always enjoy our Art shows....talking to customers and visitors, talking to other artists, learning how to do a better job showing our work and listening to customers tell us about some of the paintings I have done and what they know about the building in my paintings.
I am starting to paint more and realize I am adding more depth to the pictures by using deeper values, adding more color and painting with more contrasts. I have two new paintings at teh printer. One of an old home in Sycamore Mills in Ridley Creek State Park where I walk and get exercise. So come to the Block Party in Ocean City and see if you recognize the newest print. Also remember , if you subscribe to my e-mail list, you will receive my special discount coupon.
Blessings Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment