My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

IMMACULATA ART SHOW

I dropped off my paintings yesterday for the Immaculata Art Show that begins May 7th with an evening reception and then the rest of the week through the following Sunday. Every day is free except the Friday evening reception. It is a great show if you have not seen it before. I have 4 large watercolors including this painting of The Stone Outbuilding in Chadd's Ford. Then there are 6 smaller paintings and 15 pieces in my portfolio. Let me know if you have any questions or need directions. You can go to their web site for further details. http://www.immaculata.edu/artshow

No comments:

Post a Comment