My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

SPRING ART SHOW IN OCEAN CITY - May 5th 9:00 to 5:00

We have been a number of hours this week to get everything ready for next Saturday's show.  While there are many different booths with entertainment and things to eat, we have been showing my art here for about 15 years during the fall show with great success.  This year we will have some new additions with Jan's sweatshirts and she has new Tee shirts using one of my photos of Ocean City beach  with a life guard station.
NEW THIS YEAR my daughter has been making picture frames with beach scenes and Ocean City on the frame specially priced to sell......

Cape may Wicker
I have several new small paintings of Ocean City scenes and several different small framed or matted gicless at great prices, some of Ocean City.  Two paintings on the right side of this blog - the" Lake house" and "Two roses" will be hanging in the show.  
And for those of you who are on my mailing list, you will receive by e-mail our discount coupon this week.  To get on this list e-mail me at poulterer@gmail.com
.
----FOR THIS SHOW, ANYONE who buys $25 worth of paintings, sweatshirts or frames at our booth, WILL CAN GET A FREE  "Cape May Wicker" reproduction.
So stop in and say hello if you come to the show.   

No comments:

Post a Comment