My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Malvern Retreat House ART SHOW


MALVERN RETREAT HOUSE ART SHOW
This show with over 100 artists takes place from January 30th to February 3rd from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm, except it closes at 4:00 pm on Sunday, February 3rd.  There is a complimentary wine and cheese party on Feb. 1st.

I have been working on a number of new paintings for this upcoming show. My newest watercolor contains four historic buildings of Chadd's Ford in one scene that I have worked on for awhile.   There will be 4 of my large original watercolors and 10 small original watercolors all framed.  In addition, I will have a portfolio of 15 pieces from limited edition prints, giclees and original watercolors.  

 This show is organized by the same committee that ran the Immaculata Art Show so 35% of the sales are a donation for the Malvern Retreat House.   Go to this link for my bio for this show. http://www.flickr.com/photos/malvernretreathouse/8318508542/in/set-72157631590266698.
The show is located at Malvern Retreat House,  315 South Warren Avenue,  Malvern, PA 19355




No comments:

Post a Comment