My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bryn Mawr Medical Building

Just took my painting of Pemaquid Point Lighthouse over to hang at this medical center next to Bryn Mawr Hospital for the Delaware Valley Art League show.  I took these photos while we were on vacation in Maine with our daughter and after visiting the Olson House painted and sketched over 1,000 time by Andre Wyeth.  We continued along the coast line and went to this lighthouse.


Here are two views of the lighthouse that sits above these rocks and allows you to catch the spray as the waves hit the rocks.  

This is the view I selected and it was juried into the Bryn Mawr Show that runs form now until March.
Just a great place to visit when you are in Maine.


No comments:

Post a Comment