My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Trip to Chicago


Just returned from spending a week in West Chicago visiting our grand daughter and of course my son and daughter in law. Also had a chance to photo some of the old homes ( 1890s) in the area for future watercolors. Here is one


I am also trying to complete my painting of the historic town of Sugar town in Chester County, PA. Next week I will be going before the jury for another special show in Chester county and I want this painting to be one I show. I am more excited about painting as I have more time and I see the colors dance across the paper. I think I have learned to focus on one area of the painting to get across the message that continues to bring out the fact that I am a painter of memories..........My next Watercolor Workshop will be coming up once I finish the " Sugartown" painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment