My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trip to Peru for the Adoption of our new Granddaughter

In March, my painting shifted from watercolors to sketch books as we spent 10 days in Peru with our son, daughter in law and granddaughters Isa and Lia as they went through the process of adopting Lia into our family.  They had to travel 8 hours by bus to a small town at the foot of the Andes Mountains.  After spending a week there, they returned to Lima where we meet them.  We spent our time walking to the park with the girls and  going to the market and just being grandparents..............and it was great.  We had a wonderful time and now we have the joy of having Lia to spend time with her in the US.
  Here we are with the whole family able to celebrate my wife's birthday at home last week.  What a treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment