My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FALL ART SHOWS

This coming month, I will be in two art shows.  First, I will have several small paintings hanging in the Z Gallery in West Chester for the whole month.  This is part of the Delaware Valley Art League show.  So come out on November 4th for the Opening from 6:00 - 9:00 pm and meet the artists.
                                                       MEMORIES


The Penn Crest Christmas Craft show will be on November 19th, 10:00 AM TO 3:30 PM at their High School located behind the Granite Run Mall in Lima, Pa on Route One south of Media.  I do this show since it is a local one for me.  I will have a large display of art as including originals both small and medium, new 8 x 10 " framed or matted prints including the John Chadd House, the Gate of Thanksgiving that I have not had for a long time, as well as my new painting of two Roses all priced reasonably that make great Christmas gifts.  In addition, I will have other framed 14 x 18 and 16 X 20 prints at special prices.  This is my last show before the end of the year, so there are discounts to clean out my inventory to make room for the work I will do over the winter.
MEMORIES  Special for this show this print only will be $10!!!  Great to use to frame , mat or use even as a poster on foam core.
Let em know if you have a specific print you want to buy and I will be sure to bring it, either framed or by itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment