My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OCEAN CITY BLOCK FALL BLOCK PARTY

UNBELIEVABLE, FANTASTIC, WHAT A DAY.
I am guessing over 75,000 people.  They just kept coming along the street and some stopped in my tent to look and buy art.  This was my very best show at this event. I sold matted prints, framed prints, cards and framed originals.
In addition, Jan took one of my photos of a life guard stand, beach chairs and umbrellas on the 8th street beach and had it reproduced on high quality sweatshirts to sell................and almost sold out. 
We also sold three of our daughter Dawn's photos of several scenes of Ocean City.  The weather was the best I ever remember.  We went for a long weekend and spent time with good friends riding bikes, walking the boards and then they helped us sell at the show and set up the tent.
My next show will be the Z Gallery in West Chester for the month of November.  I also currently I have three paintings at the Gryphon Cafe in Wayne.
Our last show will be in Media at the Penn Crest High School the Saturday before Thanksgiving...........and wait to you see my newest prints and new originals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment