My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CHADD'S FORD ART SHOW

Well I am in the midst of trying to finish a number of paintings for this show that is March 23rd and 24th in the Chadd's Ford Elementary School.  Here is a small painting that I was working on...just to give you an idea.  I finished it last night so it will be in the show.  I have a number of new limited edition prints perfect for 8 x 10" frames and they will be available either matter or framed.  I will have two racks with framed originals, limited reproductions, gyclees and then my portfolio with matted and un-matted originals and reproductions.  I have a some new florals and .....well you have to come to see

The show was started by Andrew Wyeth and his wife a number of years ago to encourage artist from this area.  I feel honored to be in the show.  I have donated a framed limited edition reproduction of Lafayette's Headquarters that will also raise money for the school.

Come on Friday evening for great food and many of the artist will be there.  I expect to be there most of Friday evening after 8:00 and then all afternoon the next day.
The show runs from 7:00 to 10:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment