My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Painting in Mexico

During the past few weeks we went to Florida and took a short 5 day cruise to Mexico.  We stopped at Costa Maya and visited the Mayan ruins.  This amazing site included a few structures - that was a temple and several other structures all built out of stones of all sizes, some very large. The structures were over 60 feet tall and had many steps to reach the top.  In one case there were two structures on top of one we climbed up that surprised us.
 It was very interesting to see and I spent some time sketching the site.  We are now back and painting for the Chadd's Ford show in a little over one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment