My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day of Painting the Brinton 1704 House

Yesterday, I was invited to paint the Brinton home built in 1704 as part of this year's Brinton Family reunion with about 150 people attending.
  There were 5 painters at different locations.  I decided to paint the back of the house with the flower garden.  About a month ago, it felt like a good idea to visit the home again and take photos of different views and decided on two that were different.   Fifteen years ago, this was the location I used for my Christmas card.  It was definitely a home that was a favorite of mine to paint.  
 So I enjoyed this opportunity to paint this home located on Oakland St. in the Dilworthtown area.  It is open for you to tour on weekends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment