My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Taking Time to Paint from Now Until September

I am working on a number of paintings to get ready for the art show in Media as they only allow original paintings.  So I am working on painting a number of small original flower paintings, historic sites and landscapes.  One thing I am trying to do is to try to highlight the focal point of each painting and spend less time on the details in the other areas of the paintings.
          Hanging in Starbucks in West Chester PA

This should enhance the painting visually and draw you into the painting.  Sometimes on a building, you need to include all the details, but other times it does not allow your eyes to rest.  So I will have to work on these changes.  That means some paintings will be completed but then never shown as they do not display the results I am looking for.

So keep the date of September 22nd in mind on the main street in Media that the trolley runs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment