My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Friday, April 26, 2013

New watercolors painted of St David's Episcopal Church Radnor, PA

I was accepted into a Juried Art Show at St. David's Art Festival that will be

Presented by Delaware Valley Art League
Opening Reception April 26th 6-9:00 p.m.
Show April 26-May 5
Exhibit Times:
Sats - 10am-4pm
| Suns - 12pm-4pm | Mon-Fri 10am-4pm

I went to the church's historic chapel and collected photos to use to paint some original watercolors for this show and finished three.  This church has a special place in my heart as two of my grandparents are buried here and my Aunt Miriam and Uncle Marshall Monsell worshiped here and are also buried here.  I have been to this chapel for a few memorial services.  So when I was accepted into the show, I wanted to do a few special watercolors.  

Here is one of the two gates you can use to enter the Historic Chapel area of St David's.  There are two others you will find at the show..............I will be at the Opening on Friday evening so stop by and greet me and Sunday Afternoon from noon to 2:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment