My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Monday, September 16, 2013

WORKING ON SHOWS FOR THIS FALL

After a busy summer, I have been painting and preparing for a number of shows this fall and winter.  Our trip to New England has inspired me to paint some fresh new watercolors and bigger paintings.

I had the opportunity to paint out doors - Plein Air - at Winterthur.  This location is at the East Barns and was a misty day to begin with.  Jim Evans, a friend and I walked around until the weather turned better and we sat overlooking this pond with the home and barn in the back ground.  It was an enjoyable experience as it warmed up.



My first show will be in Ocean City....the big Fall Clock Party that runs from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and will be in the block of the Tabernacle.  We look forward to seeing you and showing you my new originals in addition to many framed prints of different sizes and prices.

I have been also painting outdoors and will be in the BRANDYWINE PLEIN AIR  in Chester County in late October. Profits will benefit the Children's Museum.
          The mission of CBH is to help children with special needs to reach their highest potential as functioning members of their families and communities.  CBH focuses upon the strengths of the 7- to 18-year-old youth with special needs and their families.

 If the weather is good it will be an interesting opportunity to capture the area around the Brandywine River.  I am not sure of the exact sites to be painted but feel it will include some mansions, historic sites and museums.  Then there will be a Gala art exhibition and sale on October 25th, opening at 6:30 p.m. at The Visitor’s Center of Winterthur Museum, Gardens and Library for artists, patrons, and guests.  It will last all weekend

As I get more details I will let you know so you can come out and observe where we are painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment