My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Malvern Retreat House Art Show

I am ready to deliver my paintings on Sunday for this show that starts in about one week on January 29th.
I have been working on 15 small paintings most of them under $100 so they affordable.  There is a selection of still life paintings, historic locations and flowers. I also have added some new watercolors to my portfolio along with my limited edition reproductions and giclees.

The show is quite large and has paintings up and down the walls so it is packed with many paintings.  Last year we went to the Open House which is on Friday evening from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm and will be there again on Friday evening.

Here is a sample of one of the new miniature watercolors in an 8 x 10 frame.  Remember the show opens on Wednesday, January 29th and once the original are gone that limits your selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment