My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

DECEMBER UPDATE

DECEMBER 6TH was my best one day show at a local High School in a number of years.  I had a whole rack of paintings I put on sale once a year to clear out so the next year I can paint more paintings.  Thank you to all who came out.

Sold two and many others.
I still have a few left so if you are looking for a special Christmas gift I have
5 x 7 small framed prints for $ 15 and up to just prints like my Gate of Thanksgiving.
Matted this fits s 16 x 20 frame and is $ 25 
So if you missed the show and need a special gift, go to my Facebook site  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bruce-Poulterer-Watercolors/265793630265551
 and contact me.

Right now I am getting ready for Christmas and painting more small watercolors for the next two shows.
Have a Blessed Christmas......Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment