My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Friday, January 16, 2015

MALVERN RETREAT HOUSE ART SHOW

I have almost completed all my new small original watercolors for the Malvern Show and here is one.     This is the lighthouse at Owl's Head in Maine.
First here is the show information.The Reception is Friday, February  6: 5pm to 8pm (Free Admission)    I am usually there for several hours.
The Malvern Retreat House is the beneficiary receiving 35% of all sales and no Pa Sales Tax
Dates:      Wednesday, February 4 - Sunday, February 8
Times:     Wednesday - Saturday: 10am to 7pm,  Sunday: 10am to 4pm
             for more information go to:   www.malvernretreat.com.

I post on my Facebook site copies of the small watercolors................
so go to  Bruce-Poulterer-Watercolors

 This small watercolor along with 14 others is ready for your home and if you like my bruce poulterer watercolor page on Facebook each day or so , you will see more as I post other paintings.   Have a Blessed day.  Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment