My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Friday, April 3, 2015

APRIL ACTIVITIES

The Chadds Ford Art Show faced a snowy opening but the crowds came out and purchased art.  Thanks to all who came and purchased my small originals,  prints and larger originals.  It is a great show to be in with many other fine artists and great customers
This favorite of my wife's left the show to hang on a great customer's wall and so I need to replace it in our home.  

For April, I will be painting in the "Plein Air Painting at Mill Grove” from April 17 – 19, 2015.  I am looking forward to painting around the home where James John Audubon lived for a period of his life.  

The exhibit will be open to the public on April 24, 10 am – 4 pm, no admission fee. Then the finished art work will be exhibited at a fund raiser Mill Grove Cocktail Party, Art Exhibit and Sale, Friday, April 24, 6 - 9 pm, Mill Grove Pavilion.    http://johnjames.audubon.org/plein-air-painting-mill-grove-april-17-19-2015

April will also find me preparing for the OCEAN CITY SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA held May 2nd, 2015 on Asbury Avenue near the Tabernacle between 4th and 5th st.  We will have Jan's sweatshirts and my paintings. In addition our daughter Kim will have her lockets that you customize by adding charms of meaningful things in your life.  I might try to do a small painting that we can use as a giclee to put in the lockets.

I am working with the Philadelphia Watercolor Society to have a Plein Air Event at the Kuerner Farm in Chadds Ford in May allowing us to paint where Andrew and Jamie Wyeth painted for many years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment