My booth at an Outdoor Art Show

My booth at an Outdoor Art Show
The best part of an outdoor show is meeting you. If you read my blog, be sure to say Hi to me.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

CHESTER COUNTY DAY OCTOBER 3RD

We have organized a Plein Air event for the Philadelphia Watercolor Society at Historic Sugartown on Chester County Day.  I have painted two plein air watercolors over the summer that will be for sale along with any paintings we do this day.  We have some racks set up to exhibit all paintings done over the summer by our members that will be for sale that day.  Here is a study I did this summer of the Hannah Cheever House and the book bindery.



Your purchase of any of these paintings benefit the Historic Sugartown Association that has preserved these buildings. 
So come out on Saturday and watch the artists painting at Sugartown.

Then the following weekend on October 10th, I will be at the OCEAN CITY FALL Extravaganza on the ocean side of Asbury near the Tabernacle.  If the weather is good, I will have my tent with paintings and our sweatshirts with my photo on it.    On Sunday the 11th we will be back at Dilworthtown at the benefit for Chester County Hospital from noon to 4:00 pm.  


No comments:

Post a Comment